again is the annual quiz. (Solution in November).
Kwizz Gig 4
1. What did composer Maurice
Ravel do for harmonica virtuoso Larry Adler?
2. Which communication tool was invented by Ray Tomlinson in 1971?
3. Why was Marie Grosholtz often to be seen at the foot of the
guillotine during The Terror?
4. What did Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) and William Carlos
Williams (1883-1963) have in common?
5. Which jazz musician had the given names "Woodrow Charles"?
6. What was Chunee doing with 152 balls?
7. How did Thomas Alva Edison combat his insomnia?
8. Which harpsichordist was executed in 1536?
9. Why is the military tank so called?
10. Which Australian singer was one of the original sixteen
distinguished soloists for whom Vaughan Williams in 1938 composed his
Serenade to Music?